Depuis notre organisation repose sur la générosité des personnes comme vous, nous vous demandons de faire un don à notre cause. Sans ces dons, servir ceux dans notre région ne serait pas possible. Un don de sacs à main, produits d’hygiène, des snack, des chaussettes etc. serait grandement appréciée. Pour plus d’information appeler Amanda 514-933-6916 Merci et s’il vous plaît partager!
A residence for 30 semi-autonomous women 18 and over who struggle with homelessness &/or are at risk of homelessness,&/or mental health issues. Anne’s House provides assistance and support and offers programs and services that are adaptable to each individual with the focus on empowerment and cooperation. Mental health issues must be recognized by the client and must be able to maintain their space, their personal hygiene, and have the organizational skills to prepare a basic meal.
- Located in Shaughnessy Village
- 28 single studio apartments with individual bathrooms, + 2 with a shared bathroom
- 2 Community kitchens, art room, computer access, camera security.
- In house support everyday from 10 a.m- 8 p.m
- This is a project in conjunction with OHLM (therefore the women pay 25% of their social assistance + $20 service charge for laundry facilities & WIFI)
- heating & hot water included
- Some of our services include
- Yoga class
- Art class
- Stain glass workshop
- Therapeutic Paws of Canada
- Food program; offering 3 meals daily
- Small gym facility and volunteer personal
- Free clothing and hygiene products
- Helping Handbags
- Women helping Women