Job posting: Part time Volunteer Coordinator
We are looking for a competent Volunteer Coordinator to recruit and manage volunteers. You will be responsible for allocating responsibilities and retaining the best people.
Number of Hours: 24
Hourly wage: $22.22- $25.72
Experience: Must have relevant experience
Education Requirement: Completion of collegial DEC and/or relevant
Start date: October 1st 2022
Responsibilities include the following:
- Determining organizational needs, scheduling, planning ahead tasks and recruiting specific volunteers.
- Attend volunteer fairs as representative of Nazareth Community
- Recruitment of student interns and volunteers: individual, group, corporate and Board of Directors
- Conduct volunteer screening process
- Training of volunteers
- Supervise students and volunteers
- Attend workshops
- Follow up with volunteer recognition
- Update manual and documents related to volunteer protocols.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
It takes a competent leader to succeed in this profession. You should know how to distinguish talent and do everything possible to motivate and inspire!
Benefits include: 10 statutory days, 5 health days, clinical trainings and development flexible schedule accommodates students, meals, parking
Please send your cv by email to firstname.lastname@example.org