We are currently seeking a case worker, to coordinate the team and clients in our women’s residence.
A bilingual (English and French) self-starter, you are a college or university graduate with a background in social services who understands the needs of our clientele and respects the privacy and integrity of individuals living in precarious circumstances. Your previous relevant experience and demonstrated professional judgment will be keys to success in this fundamental role in our community.
Number of Hours: approx. 35-40 hours
Reporting to the Senior Intervention team, you will be responsible for the following:
Hourly wage: $21.43-$24.80
– Follow up and encourage client initiatives to foster self-autonomy and independence
– Capable of completing client records, daily activity logs, and other reports as directed.
– Medication distribution
– Open and close the residence
– Assist with programs and field trips
– Community Outreach
Experience: Must have minimum 1 year of relevant experience
Education Requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Drug Addiction, Criminology, Psychosocial Intervention, or an equivalent College level degree.
- Start date: immediate;
- Position: onsite work
- Stimulating work experience
- Professional development: attend conferences, workshops and clinical supervision
- Competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience;
- 10 public holidays
- Retention bonus
- Onsite meals and parking
- Health benefits
Why Nazareth? Because we are a community, creating homes, not shelter’s for Montreal’s most vulnerable.
Please send your cv by email to firstname.lastname@example.org